" When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you get it."
-The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
-The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
I have to admit. It was hard. But you can't blame me.
I mean, is it my fault that I'm so darn shy?
It was alright at first. Five seconds after I sat down someone initiated. It was nice. She made it look as easy as breathing.
I'm telling you, its not.
I tried, I really did. But everytime I try to do it everything gets stuck in my throat.
So I ended up crawling back to the shell.
Pathetic? Tell me about it.
Stupid as it may seem, it was a total relief that I got to meet someone who just loves to initiate. Loves to inititate, and give out all this trivias. By the end of the day, I was swamped with facts that I really don't need to know. But at least it got my throat unstuck.
Actually, I already expected that something like this would happen. I just know myself that much. I mean, it happens everytime.
Why I'm like this, I don't know. Its not because Im insecure, or low esteemed, or that I fear rejection, or whatever psych analysis you come up with. No. Its just is.
I prefer undergoing the natural way. Ha, that sounds funny.
I meant just letting things unravel, grow momentum.
Stuff like this takes time.
Melodramatic? I guess so.
Anyway that's one down. I'd say I have just been granted my "beginner's luck". I'm miles away from my "personal legend", whatever that is. I'm still not sure.
I may be a planner, but its just a short-time thing.
As for me, I'm going to really work hard. Not for anyone, or for the achievement. Its for me.
I know right now I'm just skimming past the gates. I'm still at the opening. Finding a path through the Old forest, where evil lies ahead. But I'm trusting what the old man had said. After all, God sent him for that special purpose.
I trust God, so I trust what he said, which makes me trust my personal legend, which in turn makes me trust the universe to help me.
I'll get to it. Swear.
I'll get to it. Swear.

No comments:
Post a Comment